Deadline for poster submissions: April 3, 2017
- UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS: submit your UP Showcase poster file here
- GRADUATE STUDENTS: submit your UP Showcase poster file here
- FACULTY: submit your UP Showcase poster file here
2017 University Presentation Showcase Information
- Faculty Division: April 13, 2017, 3-5 PM | Crabbe Library, First Floor
- Student Division: April 14, 2017, 1:30-3:30 PM | Crabbe Library, First Floor
Students and faculty/staff mentors can share their collaborative work with the public. Students in ALL departments who have collaborated with faculty/staff on scholarly and/or creative projects are invited to participate. Projects may include artwork, original writing, research, and other scholarly/creative work. Projects that go beyond a classroom assignment are most appropriate, although there are exceptions, e.g. senior theses. Students must have collaborated on the project with a faculty or staff mentor, who must recommend the student’s project for the Showcase, and approve the abstract before submission.
Faculty in ALL departments who have completed a scholarly and/or creative project in the 2016-2017 academic year are invited to participate. Although most of the projects should be displayed as a standard research poster, artwork, performances or other creative work may also be submitted as an image or video file.