Dean: Deborah Whitehouse, DSN APRN, BC
The College of Health Sciences offers a broad array of health care programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels including an online Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) and an online Occupational Therapy Doctorate (OTD). Our faculty are nationally and internationally known and are dedicated teachers and clinicians.
Our students pursue their passion to be nurses, advanced practice nurses, occupational therapists, public health practitioners, nutritionists, athletic trainers, exercise specialists, physical education teachers, sports managers, recreation managers and therapists, early childhood educators, medical laboratory scientists, medical informatics specialists, health administrators, environmental health scientists, dietitians, family services providers and apparel designers and merchandisers.
Browse the College of Health Sciences Collections:
- Baccalaureate and Graduate Nursing Faculty and Staff Scholarship
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Capstone Projects
- Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy Faculty and Staff Research
- Occupational Therapy Doctorate Capstone Projects
- Occupational Therapy Theses and Dissertations