EMBRACING CHANGE: 21ST CENTURY EDUCATION PROFESSIONALS WILL TAKE PLACE MARCH 29, 2018
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Deneese Jones
VP Academic Affairs/Provost
San Antonio, Texas
Conference content will address issues in education from K-12 to higher education. A keynote luncheon address will be offered by Dr. Deneese Jones who is the Vice President of Academic Affairs/Provost at Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas. She is an engaging speaker who will discuss diversity and leadership in higher education. Additionally, breakout sessions will be offered in the following five areas:
- Diversity Issues in K-12 an Higher Education
- Professionalism and Wellness in K-12 and Higher Education
- Research Identity and Practice
- Discipline Specific Scholarly Research and Projects
- Creative Use of Technology in K-12 and Higher Education
***Continuing education credits will be available through EILA and NBCC.***
Early registration rates until January 15, 2018.
Late registration fees apply after January 15, 2018. Register here.
Submissions for proposals are due January 15, 2018.
Submit your proposal
EKU Perkins Building
4436 Kit Carson Drive
Richmond, Kentucky 40475
Conference Contact Information